We are humbled to receive the support of so many volunteers to further our mission towards civil justice. Fill out the form to the right so we can best place you based on your interests.
As a civil rights advocacy non-profit, CAIR-NJ is tasked with striving to protect and uphold our Constitutional rights. Though the size of our task is large, our resources are not. Because of this, we rely heavily on volunteers and interns to help make our goals a reality. If you are interested in helping out with CAIR-NJ, we would more than welcome your participation and support.
Volunteering work with CAIR-NJ could include:
- Organizing and Leading Community Actions (protests, rallies, vigils)
- Speaking to Lawmakers and attending government meetings
- Set-up events or table at different masjids, community events, or universities
- Offering specific skill sets for different campaigns and short term projects (Legal Support, Graphic Design, IT Skills, Photography)
- Assisting in Immigration, Naturalization, Civil Rights, Bullying, We The People, and Upstander Workshops